- Manitouwabing is a finger lake (map at the left)
- Approximately 4 miles long with 50 – 60 miles of shoreline
- Lake depth varies from 12 - 25 feet in most large bays to depths of over 120 feet in the main part of the lake
It’s small enough for the weekend boater and large enough so that you can fish a different spot every day!
It is possible to go about a mile up the incoming Manitouwabing River which is an excellent canoeing spot. We are located right on the corner of the river and the lake – hence our name Riverlake!
Fish species in the lake include pike, pickerel, large & small mouth bass, sunfish, perch and catfish.
Spring, Summer and Fall at Riverlake!
- Feed the Birds
- Watch the Sunsets
- Walk the Gardens
- Build Sandcastles
- Just BE
- Go Golfing - Ridge at Manitou (5km), Deer Run (13km)
- Visit Charles W. Stockey Centre for Performing arts
- Visit the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame
- Take a driving tour on the Ontario Ghost Trail
- Take a Boat Cruise
- Visit nearby Killbear Provincial Park
- Explore McKellar's Balsam Trail
- Shopping, food and fine dining available nearby
- Catch the next blockbuster at the theatre
- It's your Vacation, JUST HAVE FUN!